Our Experience With Codecademy
Codecademy is a great place to learn new skills on your own schedule. To help you get the most out of your Codecademy experience, we want to give you a few helpful tips that will help you stay motivated and enjoy your experience.
- Take your time. Learning new skills can be difficult, and it's good to take your time and not overwhelm yourself.
- Set up a schedule. You can use a calendar or a to-do list to help you stay on track.
- Learn and practice. If you don't understand something, don't be afraid to look for help.
- Stay motivated. Think about why you want to learn this skill and think about the future you.
- Know where to find help. Codecademy offers a course for each skill, as well as a forum and chat.
- If you're having difficulty, don't be afraid to slow down and read the instructions again.
- Take care of yourself. Make sure you're getting enough sleep and eating well.
- Stay positive and know that you'll get through this.